Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
By Janik
LT USN (Ret.) wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:59 am Also interested in a team style jersey (Team Canik Fanatik Jersey v02 (Navy-White) or the 1/4 zip) if you can get them in tall
That might be tough. I'll dig around today and see what I can come up with for Tall options regarding jerseys.
By Janik
hydguy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 pm No Marine Corps stuff... Did you get a cease and desist letter for trying to sell stuff with the USMC logo?
Yup. I'll be fazing out all military stuff and just focusing on Canik Fanatik and 2A.
By hydguy
Janik wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:10 pm
hydguy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:04 pm No Marine Corps stuff... Did you get a cease and desist letter for trying to sell stuff with the USMC logo?
Yup. I'll be fazing out all military stuff and just focusing on Canik Fanatik and 2A.
It's a bit ridiculous the way they are trademarking the logos.
A well known leather goods manufacturer got slapped with one too.
By Janik
hydguy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:14 pm It's a bit ridiculous the way they are trademarking the logos.
A well known leather goods manufacturer got slapped with one too.
Yah, I wasn't even honestly aware of it when I started. But since we don't sell a ton of stuff, going to faze out the military stuff and just focus on CF stuff that supports the forum costs.
By Badgerboy
I heard LT USN had to wash off his Navy tattoo...good thing it was only done in washable ink. ;)
(sorry man, it was a cheap shot, but I'm not above that at times...)
Badgerboy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:20 pm I heard LT USN had to wash off his Navy tattoo...good thing it was only done in washable ink. ;)
(sorry man, it was a cheap shot, but I'm not above that at times...)
Dude! My blood runs Navy Blue.
By Janik
Seanic wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:02 pm Janik - Yes that one. I see it online in 3-4 colors and only women.

Thank you!
I took all the men's listings down for now. Been having a problem with the supplier actually having certain sizes in stock, though their website shows it is. Had some issues with the last batch we just did. What size/color are you looking for? I can check and see if they actually have it in stock. Otherwise they said their replenishment should be there end of June. I think the lockdowns hurt the mfg production.
By Janik
Seanic wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:08 pm
Janik wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:56 pm What size/color are you looking for?
Black and depending on how they fit - 2xl or 3xl
I actually have a 3X black on hand. I know some people have ordered a size up for a little wiggle room when running and gunning. It's the same material as athletic shirts that's thin and breathable.
By Seanic
Janik wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 am I actually have a 3X black on hand. I know some people have ordered a size up for a little wiggle room when running and gunning. It's the same material as athletic shirts that's thin and breathable.
I'll take it. If you can add it to my order I place a couple days ago and email me an invoice I will pay you ASAP seannichols62507@gmail.com
By Janik
Seanic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:28 am
Janik wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 am I actually have a 3X black on hand. I know some people have ordered a size up for a little wiggle room when running and gunning. It's the same material as athletic shirts that's thin and breathable.
I'll take it. If you can add it to my order I place a couple days ago and email me an invoice I will pay you ASAP seannichols62507@gmail.com
I'll hold onto it for you, not a problem. I have 3 or 4 designs though. Are you wanting the one originally posted in this thread? Also, did you want the IDPA/USPSA design on back? or the standard Team CF design on back?
By Seanic
Are you wanting the one originally posted in this thread? Also, did you want the IDPA/USPSA design on back? or the standard Team CF design on back?

The one with the small logo on the left chest and the IDPA/USPSA design on back. I can email you the photo to be sure.

Thanks!
By Janik
Seanic wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:19 pm Are you wanting the one originally posted in this thread? Also, did you want the IDPA/USPSA design on back? or the standard Team CF design on back?

The one with the small logo on the left chest and the IDPA/USPSA design on back. I can email you the photo to be sure.

Thanks!
PM sent.

Riavl - all day and Sunday! No upgrades required, […]

I'm just sitting here wondering why I was booted f[…]

Arcus 98DA is from Bulgaria. Solid chunk of stee[…]

Is the forum worth it?

In my case it was laziness...it seems this chara[…]