Range Report - TP9 Elite Combat Executive

Canik Firearm Reviews and Range Reports. Share your Canik experiences with other members.
vjp76

Range Report - TP9 Elite Combat Executive

Post by vjp76 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:41 pm

Got out to the range today to try out my new addition. Functioned flawlessly and very accurate. I think I’ll be selling something to acquire the new SC next. I’m very impressed with Canik’s TP9 series so far, where have I been?

If any of you fine gentlemen know where I can locate a #2 plate, please let me know. Oh, and I’d love to be able to make the holster that came with the Executive work for a lefty. Do they make parts to make that happen?

Last edited by vjp76 on Sun May 24, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Re: Range Report - TP9SF Elite Combat Executive

Post by Janik » Sat May 23, 2020 8:13 pm

Not sure where the #02 plate is in stock at the moment, but here's a link to it in Century Arms website if you weren't aware. Showing out of stock at the moment, but hopefully they will have them soon. You could also contact Century Arms directly and inquire. They may put you on a list for when they get them in. Can't say for sure though. https://www.centuryarms.com/canik-optic ... ate-2.html
0 x

vjp76

Re: Range Report - TP9 Elite Combat Executive

Post by vjp76 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Thanks Janik. I have checked both Century and Canik USA for the plates, also sent an inquiry about getting on a notification list if there is one.
1 x