Oh this has been Fun. warning rant mode a little

Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
uilim

Oh this has been Fun. warning rant mode a little

Post by uilim » Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 am

Rant on, OK I have a issue with my SFX and its a little one. Lost screws... the screws to mount a RDS to the plate are missing well all but one... so I cant shoot my SFX until I get more screws. So I contact Canik here in the states. IE Century arms. Oh yes just order this. So I order the screws and 2 weeks later still not shipped contact and ask where my order opps shipped via FedEx got them and get 4 rear sight base screws... uh that don't fit the plate. then get into a email exchange and told yes these are the plate screws and I could not get the guy to understand I need the screws for the RDS to plate. sent a pic of my RDS with only one screw in it and said these!!

No reply yet.

I must be a Dumba$$ or something oh well rant off
0 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Re: Oh this has been Fun. warning rant mode a little

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Thu May 21, 2020 11:10 am

I ordered the below screws from eBay to replace the provided screws as they have torx heads so as to not strip out as easy. I used them on a Holosun 507C to #2 plate. Hope that helps.

SCHU2642 Schumacher M3x10mm Speed Pack Button Head Torx Screw
1 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image

uilim

Re: Oh this has been Fun. warning rant mode a little

Post by uilim » Thu May 21, 2020 11:16 am

Thanks I must be dumb as I have found out that that is the wrong screw installed and the set I bought is correct
1 x