header logo

Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Under Construction Please be Patient
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
i have a couple links to sites with different drills and would like to expand my options. I plan to get the drill of the month going again soon and could use as many different drills as I can get. Please leave a link to where you get you drills from so I can build a collection. Looking for pistol, carbine and rifle.
I have the "DRYFIRE Reloaded" book by Ben Stoeger. It's really good. I have a couple sets of 1/3 scale USPSA targets I purchased off his website as well. They sell a "sticker" kit to make tuxedo targets also. I made a bunch of stands so I can setup basic stages and classifiers. With 1/3 scale targets, yards become feet! Easy to set up! My son has a subscription to Stoeger's "Practical Shooting Training Group", so I get stuff from him as well.

HAVING A TIMER IS A MUST!!!! Need to get that "sound" burned into the brain so it doesn't turn to MUSH at a match!!! :lol:

A lot of times I'll just work on one skill at a time to burn in the fundamentals. Doesn't take too long before you get tired, especially with the new Legion. With an empty mag it weighs in at 44 oz. I do all my work with a fully loaded mag when drawing so that makes it even heavier. For reloads I have an empty in the gun and a full one on the belt. Simulate what you'd have in a match.

Targets...
https://benstoegerproshop.com/scaled-dr ... -and-dots/

Book...
https://benstoegerproshop.com/dry-fire- ... back-book/

Here's a couple videos from tonight. One on speed draw with 1 sec par time, and speed reloads with 3 sec par time.

This was from the other night where it was "deliberate practice" working on transitions. Deliberate being a little slower and making sure the eyes are leading the gun, with a good "A" zone sight picture.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]