G-Sight Laser Trainer

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

G-Sight Laser Trainer

Post by Tejas Products » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Orderd and just got in the G-Sight Laser Trainer from Amazon, $39.99. You can use it's app or Itarget Pro app as well.... Pretty nifty setup... I stuck my iPhone up to my tripod and set a paper target up on the wall... After focusing and a few other small setup steps, loaded the laser trainer into one of my pistols.... Really, Really cool setup... Very accurately displayed my shots... Since the laser has O rings it stays in the barrel so you can easily rack the slide without ejecting it... I highly recommend if you are stuck at home and want to practice. Some of the apps do have in app purchases to unlock other feathers, but the basic target practice is free.
Last edited by Tejas Products on Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I identify as a transgender chicken and every time I cross the road I ask myself why

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Re: G-Sight Laser Trainer

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:21 pm

I have the same laser trainer. Let us know if the MantisX work. I didn't think it did.

I've been using G-Sight LTP app.
0 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:43 pm

LT USN (Ret.) wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:21 pm
I have the same laser trainer. Let us know if the MantisX work. I didn't think it did.

I've been using G-Sight LTP app.
I edited my post to take that part out... I forgot that the MantisX had it's own dedicated attachment and it needs a bluetooth to work..
1 x
I identify as a transgender chicken and every time I cross the road I ask myself why

deserttrans
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by deserttrans » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm

I was debating such a trainer just yesterday. Do others out there have good things to report?
0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:31 pm

deserttrans wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm
I was debating such a trainer just yesterday. Do others out there have good things to report?
Go through Amazon. 40 bucks and if you don’t like it send it back. Came with 2 sets of o rings and 2 sets of batteries. I target wants to charge double and all you get is a plastic phone stand and the exact same laser. Best of all you can download and use either app
1 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:51 pm

0 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image