Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Under Construction Please be Patient
Canik Firearm Reviews and Range Reports. Share your Canik experiences with other members.
By TacoTyrant
Finally got my vortex viper dialed in today. This is the first time I’ve ever shot a pistol with a red dot on it. Once I figured it out I love it!felt like I was cheating a little bit haha!

Image Image
Yea, my wife calls em cheater dots. (As she takes over any gun that has one). I actually have been removing them though. Decided I prefer iron sights.

I stopped using red laser sights as it made me look like I had Parkinson’s, the red dots are starting to feel the same especially close up.
By gunn
I have red dots on 4 pistols now. I really enjoy them.
By RWIG
I just ordered a TP9SF Elite One, and am waiting for it to arrive, can a red dot be added to that model? I know it doesn't come with mounting plates and other accessories, but can mounting plates for red dots be purchased for the Elite one?
By colonel00
RWIG wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:19 pm I just ordered a TP9SF Elite One, and am waiting for it to arrive, can a red dot be added to that model? I know it doesn't come with mounting plates and other accessories, but can mounting plates for red dots be purchased for the Elite one?
The Elite does not have the cutout for a sight. You'd have to either get the slide milled to accept a red dot or get one of those red dot mounting plates that fits into the rear sight dovetail.
By TL1000RSquid
Tejas Products wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:32 am Yea, my wife calls em cheater dots. (As she takes over any gun that has one). I actually have been removing them though. Decided I prefer iron sights.

I stopped using red laser sights as it made me look like I had Parkinson’s, the red dots are starting to feel the same especially close up.
Have you tried various size reticles? I prefer 6.5 moa on my handguns and 3moa on carbines/rifles.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]