New from Northern AZ

New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
tucker03

New from Northern AZ

Post by tucker03 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Hello Canik family. I just signed up about a week ago, and love the site. I'm proud to own a tp9sa, two sa/da's, and proud papa of an sfx. I'm a big bang for the buck kinda guy, and feel I really scored with Canik. I shoot regularly, and enjoy them tremendously. Thank you for providing and maintaining this site for us around the world.
1 x

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Re: New from Northern AZ

Post by Janik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.
1 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Welcome aboard!
1 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image ImageImage

zeda3000

Post by zeda3000 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:55 pm

Welcome to club and hope to enjoy with SFX
0 x

tucker03

Post by tucker03 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Thank you guys for the welcome, Janik, and LT. And Zeda from Turkey. Always cool to chat with folks with like minds. So far so good with all my Caniks, Janiks for you Zeda. I prefer to call them "Janiks". They deserve it!
All perform flawlessly. Just watched a YouTube on the V2's, of which I have two. Got one for a friend as a kind soul, and didn't work out. His loss. Both mine, and I'm a keepin' em both. Now I want to get a Canik 55 just for the history and evolution. I have had one in my hand. Solid as a friggen rock I say. I read the posts of failures, fte's, stovepipes, cosmetics, etc....and I realize nothing is perfect, especially us as humans. People really have to look in the mirror and ask themselves......."was it me"? Probably so......
Because the "Janiks" are pretty damn good!
0 x