General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
I saw that too, but I do not have any FMK products or know much about them...with Caniks and SARs at $250 - $280, it's hard not to go back to the tried and true.
If Progress means 'to move forward'...what does Congress mean?
Fair point. They got my attention with the 2A on the slide though. Interested to hear feed back from people who like Canik. Most reviews I read were G fanboys talking shit, and the rest saying they aren’t bad. The “Glock trigger” is another i’d Like to hear more about.
- Staff Member
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
- Founding Member #: 001
- Location: Iowa
I was interested in them, but I've heard around the internet they have some problems. I'll stick with Canik and Sarsilmaz for now. Hope they get the bugs worked out since I like to support American made whenever possible. Still on my radar, just not quite there yet.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ EDC (EVERYDAY CARRY) PREPARDNESS & SURVIVAL
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ LIMA CHARLIE USA
- ↳ Prepper Gun Shop
- ↳ Smoky Mountain Concealment
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE