Canik Firearm Reviews and Range Reports. Share your Canik experiences with other members.
Slide still locks back whenever it feels like it. Finally got around to zeroing the Viper with success. The Taylor Freelance +4 mag extensions with factory springs and flared magwell operate flawlessly. 124 grain CCI. Pic was rapid fire at 25 yards. Can't wait to start shooting matches.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 1194
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:47 pm
- Founding Member #: 011
- Location: MA
So the slide will lock back randomly with rounds in the mag? How often does that happen?
With the magwell...you planning to run "Open Class"?
Apologies. After emptying a magazine the slide sometimes locks to the rear after the last round. After talking with some local shooters I think open class is what I'll have to run with my magwell. I haven't competed since 2004-2006 and that was with factory stock guns (gulp, 14 years ago), so I'm approaching it like I'm a newb.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ EDC (EVERYDAY CARRY) PREPARDNESS & SURVIVAL
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ LIMA CHARLIE USA
- ↳ Prepper Gun Shop
- ↳ Smoky Mountain Concealment
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE