Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
By Jester560
I thought I would share my day in hopes of giving you all a chuckle.

Woke up and decided to go to the range. Got to looking for my wallet and it is nowhere to be found. The wife and I tore the house apart twice looking. I went as far as going to a nearby gas station where I thought I might have left it. No wallet anywhere.

So, I made calls to cancel my credit cards and debit card. Called and got new insurance card in route and headed to get a replacement driver's license, carry license and new wallet.

I got all of the above done and returned home deciding to load some 9mm competition rounds to relax. Reached up to my powder shelf and take a wild guess what else was on the shelf.....my wallet. Now I remember putting it there.

I hate days like this!!
By Jester560
jgillaspy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:02 pm Could have been worse, though... Glad you found it, though.
By LT USN (Ret.)
Our DMVs are closed due to the COVID. I've been through the same thing with me Mrs., it's a relief when you find it but all those cards to replace, "OUCH!".
By Janik
Glad you were able to find your wallet in the end. I can't fathom how lost I'd feel if I lost my conceal carry card along with my credit cards.
By qballbandit
Funny, and I can feel your pain.
I have a 4 section foldout card/ID carrier where I carry my DL, CCW, NRA Instructors Card, and my range Draw Card & Membership cards. One night I was taking them out so I could scan copies of them for my bank lockbox, and had a panic attack when I couldn't find my CCW card. I tore the immediate area to pieces, tore the house up, tor my range bag up, my truck....had my wife in a panic.
Went back upstairs and picked up the ID carrier, and tuned it over. I forgot it had a pocket on the reverse side, and there was the card. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! I can not believe the sheer terror I felt while thinking of the extreme hassle of trying to get a replacement card, and not being able to carry. Probably shaved a couple of years off my life in that 25 minutes of stress.

I had a professor in college that used to call these "No Talent Days".

Neil 8-)

I'm likely not buying ammo again before 2022. A fe[…]

My TX22 is stock but seriously needs one mod that […]

well, my Canik Fanatik hoodie just arrived, at […]

Howdy

Welcome to CF