Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion for Competition Shooting.
Ive been competing for about 2 years. Started with real steel and than to knockdown steel. Bought my sfx to move into pistol optics and get my feet wet in uspsa. Hopefully my trigger will come in this week as the next match is next Sunday
P8ballerbv19 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:32 am Ive been competing for about 2 years. Started with real steel and than to knockdown steel. Bought my sfx to move into pistol optics and get my feet wet in uspsa. Hopefully my trigger will come in this week as the next match is next Sunday
Trigger makes the biggest difference of all the mods!!!!!
You'll love it!
I am about to start competing. It’s something I have wanted to do for a long while, and I only just recently found 2 clubs within an hour of me that run regular tournaments. Should have an SFX in hand at the end of the month, and I’ll be off to the races!
GlennSFX wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:47 pm What's better than watching a Trump Rally...watch a Trump Rally practicing your reloads!!! **== **==
Us old guys have to stay on top of our game! :lol:
Seems like it would be more appropriate to practice reloads when the DemonRats are having their senseless 'debate'. =))
BentAero wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 pm
GlennSFX wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:47 pm What's better than watching a Trump Rally...watch a Trump Rally practicing your reloads!!! **== **==
Us old guys have to stay on top of our game! :lol:
Seems like it would be more appropriate to practice reloads when the DemonRats are having their senseless 'debate'. =))
:lol:...that's when I practice my "Aiming Accuracy" and "Target Transitions"!!!!
Shot my TP9SF Elite in a Steel Challenge match on Sunday (5/17). I wish that I was as good as the gun. The Elite ran great, no problems at all despite the fact that it was a steady rain all day. When I got home I took apart all of my mags and cleaned them, water had encroached into the mags.I also shot two rimfire guns. Cleaned all three guns and 20 mags total when I got home. This weekend was the first time competing since last fall.

Great fun, glad to be out shooting again.
I've shot USPSA single stack Major (1911-.45) for years, but as my vision is aging I've decided to start shooting carry optics with my Canik. But haven't shot a carry optic match yet due to the current circumstances. My club has had a recent match, but it was completely filled a week before the event. Under normal circumstances, it's no problem going the morning of the match and signing up. Apparently, there's a lot of pent up competitive shooters out there!

Aside from my Elite SC, guns are not on the rada[…]

Welcome to the forum.

i 'd like to get a hoodie, but i like them w[…]

Hello from MD

Welcome aboard the forum.