heading logo

Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Under Construction Please be Patient
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
I’m picking up a TP9SF on Thursday for my wife. Just got her started shooting and found that she likes full size guns. Only problem is that she has a little trouble manipulating the slide. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for her?
FrankW wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:13 am Make sure she is using the correct technique to rack the slide. Is she pushing with opposing hands and not just pulling back with one hand on the slide.

Frank
I agree... Also maybe look into shooters gloves... The right pair can add some grip for her...
I dont Canik gives in all model same spare parts in box . But in myh Elite S Combat i have small Plastic case coming with few spare parts and charging handle. This Charging handle may only use with Red Dot attachment base on pistol. For me very useless. I am shooting always with gloves in range. Couple of time i cut my finger realy bad during checking my gun in range. So i start to use only gloves.

But generally i may say Canik has very heavy recoil spring. Even i am use extra effort for sfot charging. I place order from DPM System soft spring for my Canik. I think best option is change Spring.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]