Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
By Noshoot
Hard to tell if they were "willing" accomplices, or not. I must say there are a bazillion other knife makers out there (some good, some bad), that I believe would never consider such an action.

As it stands now, I don't have any BM blades in my collection. But it was decided long before this incident.
By runeight
Noshoot wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:47 pm Hard to tell if they were "willing" accomplices, or not. I must say there are a bazillion other knife makers out there (some good, some bad), that I believe would never consider such an action.

Several knife manufacturers commented already in the article.
By easy10
Benchmark lobbyist support the Interstate Transport Act. It protects owners of automatic knives but the NRA is saying it doesn't include the same protections for gun owners. Something about "right of action" not included for gun owners.
By Janik
Plenty of other knife makers out there besides Benchmade. I won't be destroying my Benchmade knives, but I won't be buying anymore. The mere fact that they donate heavily to the Democrat party is enough of a reason for me not to support them. They are in damage control mode, but the damage is already done.
By runeight
Janik wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:44 pm Plenty of other knife makers out there besides Benchmade. I won't be destroying my Benchmade knives, but I won't be buying anymore. The mere fact that they donate heavily to the Democrat party is enough of a reason for me not to support them. They are in damage control mode, but the damage is already done.
And this will effect the bottom line.

They can spin it anyway they want. It’s a coverup and they were caught.

I'm very pleased with a slimfit holster.

New Fanatik from WV.

Welcome! SC, SF, and an SFx? Around here we call[…]

Red dots after eye surgery

I had cataract surgery on both eyes in November of[…]

So I almost bought some ammo...

Want last long... https://www.velocityammosales.[…]