Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
By ncjw
Yes, model 25.

It may be that the LH models are $17 and the RH are $26 (but out right now).

The SFX fit with the Venom. I assume that Elite Combats will as well.
I carry my SFL everyday in a black arch holster. I want an elite for EDC and would probably carry it AIWB. I am not the largest person by any stretch of the imagination. 6' 145lbs 32/32 pants and it conceals perfectly fine. I usually wear it at around 3-4 o'clock. I havent ever tried AIWB with it because I dont have a proper holster, but I also cant imagine it being comfortable with my body type.
I havent been able to carry mine yet as I am in the Navy and underway. I got my holster in the mail the day before getting underway. It will for sure be one of my EDC. Washington state is an open carry state so I dont have to worry about what im really wearing. I normally carry either my 1911 or my G19. I took the hit ($80) on a holster from RedX Gear and I am not disapointed in any way. In my opinion well worth the $$. Even with the charging handle attached it sits perfect and doesnt hit my side.
Taking my CCW in April, and the thought was to carry my Elite. DA also fits in the holster, but I like the shorter Elite grip - and I shoot it with a higher degree of accuracy and confidence.
But, I agree with you higgybaby, the new compact Elite will find it's way pretty quickly into my rotation, I'm sure!

Neil 8-)
By Mr Jo Smo
#1: Get a good belt. Wide (1.5" or 1.75"), strong, lock mechanism as a belt buckle. I avoid the classic belt buckles. A great belt is the Nexbelt Titan. Locks tight with a ratchet system and thru a push of a small button it can be loosened up a notch. Example: when you sit down at a restaurant or a movie. Also consider the 5.11 tactical belts
#2: Get a holster that is tight to the body (if you are OWB) and latches to the belt with hoops. I avoid paddles as it wobbles and hangs and adds distance from your body. See RedX holsters at redxgear.com
#3: The holster needs to securely locked/hold the weapon and covers the trigger. Avoid the nylons. Especially my TP9SFX that only has a safety in the trigger. I, like most say you should, carry locked and loaded. One in the chamber.
#4: I always wear a T shirt tucked in under my loose casual shirt. Keeps the gun and holster off my skin and my sweat off of my equipment.
Hope this helps
By zeda3000
I am using Elite Combat for EDC . In summer undershirt appendix carry , in winter in hips belt carry. Just little problem in appendix carry seat somewhere or drive car.
By Steve
That number 25 fits my M&P 9, Sigma 40. Glock P80 clones and M&P 45 also fit with the rail spring removed, does'nt hurt the retention. If you are running a light on your guns check out the Blackhawk Omnivore, they fit over 100 different makes.
GearHead_1 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:19 pm
uilim wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:42 pm TP9SFX with Holosun HS507C IWB.
Wow, you’re the man a red dot carry gun. Not everyone can do that. Not everyone can get one of those in their pants. :lol:
I've carried with red dot before but even on G19 its kinda large, not as bad on p10s. I don't think I could carry with red dot on something full size or bigger, Maybe in January when I wear a jacket.
By uilim
TL1000RSquid wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:22 pm
GearHead_1 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:19 pm
uilim wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:42 pm TP9SFX with Holosun HS507C IWB.
Wow, you’re the man a red dot carry gun. Not everyone can do that. Not everyone can get one of those in their pants. :lol:
I've carried with red dot before but even on G19 its kinda large, not as bad on p10s. I don't think I could carry with red dot on something full size or bigger, Maybe in January when I wear a jacket.
im a old fat guy so its easy :-
New to Canik, and this site!

It didn't come with the plates? I'm guessing it […]

New to me Elite SC

When I contacted Canik a couple of months ago inqu[…]

I'm buying 100 rds of 9mm every week, as well as o[…]

What happens if "they" decide[…]