Keep Waiting For More Inventory, But Still Nothing

Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
RWIG
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Keep Waiting For More Inventory, But Still Nothing

Post by RWIG » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:39 pm

I want a TP9 Elite SC in black so bad, but I just can't see spending more than $70 more than I was going to pay in March. That was my thinking in April and May, now they are just not available anywhere. I have an Elite as my EDC and an SFX for USPSA matches, so for now I am not tempted to purchase from online sources I have never heard of to get an SC for north of $400, but I am getting closer to just ordering one. It seems that as the weeks go by all Caniks age getting harder to find. I keep hoping that stores will start receiving more inventory soon, but it keeps not happening.
1 x

buddyd157

Re: Keep Waiting For More Inventory, But Still Nothing

Post by buddyd157 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:00 pm

RWIG wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:39 pm
I want a TP9 Elite SC in black so bad, but I just can't see spending more than $70 more than I was going to pay in March. That was my thinking in April and May, now they are just not available anywhere. I have an Elite as my EDC and an SFX for USPSA matches, so for now I am not tempted to purchase from online sources I have never heard of to get an SC for north of $400, but I am getting closer to just ordering one. It seems that as the weeks go by all Caniks age getting harder to find. I keep hoping that stores will start receiving more inventory soon, but it keeps not happening.
not so much the stores, but the factories not up to full balls to the walls building.

i want a Glock 21, but Glock for the time being, is producing more 9MM than anything else right now. the employee at the range in which i want to buy this Glock from (it'll be my second from them), told me flat out, that Glock is something like 60,000 units of just 9 MM's behind now as it is.

we can thank all the useless pandemic sales for all our troubles.

those that never wanted a gun, or don;t like guns, suddenly want and like them.....
1 x
GOA and NRA member... **==
Canik TP 9 SF

Blue
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 300

Post by Blue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:17 pm

I am hearing the exact same thing. Although I am fairly happy that there are many more first time gun buyers out there.
0 x

buddyd157

Post by buddyd157 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:29 pm

i picked up my new Taurus today, and the guy asked if i wanted ammo. i said, well, how much is it, and how many boxes can i buy?

he said $18 per box of 50, and he only had 3 boxes left.

those 3 boxes left with me.
0 x
GOA and NRA member... **==
Canik TP 9 SF