Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
Alright I have a chance to add to the Canik Stable. TP9SF One, for less than $250.00 or the SF Elite One, for $270.00. Which one and why, I am still new to this brand. I don't know the difference between the one series or the two series. Limited time to do this, thanks.
Both are good but only come with one magazine. If you have no other Canik I would say the Elite. I would buy the SF because I already have a compact Canik and I have a lot of 18 mags. Congrats whatever you choose.
One series includes only 1 mag and I believe no holster which is junk anyway. Difference between SF and SF Elite is like Glock 17 and Glock 19 differences. Same gun just a little shorter barrel and grip on the Elite. 18rd vs 15rd mags but the 18's will also function in the Elite.
gunn wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:08 pm Alright I have a chance to add to the Canik Stable. TP9SF One, for less than $250.00 or the SF Elite One, for $270.00. Which one and why, I am still new to this brand. I don't know the difference between the one series or the two series. Limited time to do this, thanks.
I have asked a similar question on this forum when I was wishy-washy on what to buy. In infinite wisdom, I was told to buy both, so I offer that same wisdom here (esp at those prices). If not possible, go with the Elite and enjoy.
In Canik system is very simple in price issue. More Accesories or option is bring price higher. Question is if you want them or not. In Turkey we may only buy one pistol with license. It is very hard to get second license for second pistol. So during i get my license, i just go to gun shop and ask which Canik model is most expensive ? Answer was Canik Elite S Combat. Without anaylze deeply to pistol i just bought it. Today i am looking, Speacil Barrel , MagWell , Safety, Short Barrel Length, Two magazine, Flat Trigger and more. Canik save my time to upgare and spend money for pistol. He gave what i need it. End of history. Worth it !
I agree. If you already have the larger grip/18 rd, best choice is the Elite. I love my Elite, it's one my EDC guns because I trust it, shoot it well (or, it shoots well for me), and fits like it was made for my hands.

Neil 8-)
I think I want more for carry. And I think I might wait two weeks and see if any SC's come on sale post Christmas.
I just ordered the SC. I probably won't be able to take it to the range until after Christmas. If it shoots as well as the one I shot this morning, It will become my EDC.
Switching back straps

Hey yall I have the TP9SFX and I'm trying to switc[…]

Just wait a doggone minute. Is that a ukulele […]

Hello, everyone

I grew up in Maryland. Wised up and moved to Flori[…]

I hate to say it but I do not think ammo prices ar[…]