heading logo

Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
By Texas1911
I discovered the Canik One series today. I've got a Canik One SF waiting to be picked up at Grab A Gun.

$303 out the door here in Texas.
By tucker03
guys check out Gym Ratz Guns and Ammo. They are outta Maryland. Kinda odd, looking at their website pics they have supplements on one side of the shop, guns on the other. When I spoke to one of the fellas over there, he was very enthusiastic, and helpful, not to mention SFX's are running $431 right now according to their website.
By Tejas Products
Make sure when your talking SFX prices that your looking at the same one... You have the SFX with red dot and without... Different price points.
By varmint
$440 out the door here SFXTP9 I think is it, no dot bought one earth COLOR, another store almost identical pricing here.
By Texas1911
Damn, the reading comprehension here is severely lacking.

I bought a TP9SF One Series. Not an SFX, which I already own.

By Gunsmote
Me too my first one was in the desert sand finish first thing I loved was the trigger pull...it was accurate as heck...traded it and a mossberg 500 fora rock island vr80 semi shotgun...bought another tp9sf in blue had to have it back
By SouthernTP9
New to the party but I started w/the TP9SF One Series because the local Academy had 10% off for Mil last month. That rolled into this week with a Combat Elite Executive and a SFX w/red dot from a local shop.

CAN'T WAIT FOR RANGE DAY!!
By ncjw
SouthernTP9 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:22 am New to the party but I started w/the TP9SF One Series because the local Academy had 10% off for Mil last month. That rolled into this week with a Combat Elite Executive and a SFX w/red dot from a local shop.

CAN'T WAIT FOR RANGE DAY!!
Yep, just checked Academy and the SF One (in "Patriot Brown"??) was $299.

The 18 rd mag will fit my SFX and Elite and my SFX mags will fit the SF. Almost too cheap not to buy.

Still yearning for a Sub or SFX Mod2 though.

This forum is not conducive to mental health.
By SouthernTP9
Patriot Brown..... interesting.

I think I'll pass on the Sub Elite but I plan to add a small magwell to the SFX and of course, mo mags!!
By colonel00
Yeah, I'm confused by the Patriot Brown as well. I thought the whole point of the One series was to be cheaper and thus they were all black. I can't find anything searching the intergoogle for a SF One in brown.
By SouthernTP9
colonel00 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:59 pm Yeah, I'm confused by the Patriot Brown as well. I thought the whole point of the One series was to be cheaper and thus they were all black. I can't find anything searching the intergoogle for a SF One in brown.
But I've seen the One Series advertised with ODG slide and black frame :X
By Texas1911
I think Academy had them cerakoted to differentiate them from everyone elses ONE series.
By SouthernTP9
So the Academy in my area had four Caniks in the case today. One Elite Combat, on tp9sf Elite all black, one tp9sf in the patriot brown and one in desert sand.
By ncjw
ncjw wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:22 am Still yearning for a Sub or SFX Mod2 though.
On second thought, there is no guarantee that an SFX Mod2 upper will be compatible with the original SFX.
By Losttarget
I also have a SFX with a Burris FF3 and thinking I would also like a Canik with iron sights. What is different with the mod 1? Does it have the same trigger?
By no2gates
Texas1911 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:50 pm I discovered the Canik One series today. I've got a Canik One SF waiting to be picked up at Grab A Gun.

$303 out the door here in Texas.
I bought my first one there in June and got my second one last month at a local gun show.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]