customer service ?

Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
TJT_SFx

Re: customer service ?

Post by TJT_SFx » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 pm

I recently sent an e-mail to Century complaining about FTE's. I got a reply in less than 10 minutes and a shipping confirmation for a new spring 5 minutes after that. Five days later I was at the range with the new spring, finally enjoying my new SFx. Maybe I was the exception but that was the best customer service experience I've had in a long time. I was prepared for some drama...but it couldn't have been easier. I won't hesitate to buy another Canik.
0 x

Bfgloki

Post by Bfgloki » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:19 pm

I had 24 hr turn around for my spring request. I beat mine pretty good with NATO rounds and my S&B's run very well since they are dang near +p in terms of velocity. I couldn't run any lighter 115 loads from Blazer or anything that runs below 1150 ( not that I am a fan of Blazer but sometimes you got to shoot what you can find if your stash runs out ) Spring is in route and will have it in the bag as a just in case.
0 x

GaCop

Post by GaCop » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:53 am

Light spring RSA arrived FedEx yesterday. Spring was packaged in a box 10 times larger than it needed to be but,was well packed in a foam liner. I hope to try it out this weekend.
0 x
Vietnam Vet - Jun 66 - Dec 67

Bub

Post by Bub » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:39 am

Great! I'll be keeping an eye on my email for a notice.
0 x

GaCop

Post by GaCop » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:17 am

Lite RSA did the trick, no more stovepipes or empties in the face. One thing I have to admit though; my TP9SA doesn't like cast bullets of any type. I've tried weights from 122 right up to 147 grain, plane base and bevel base, Poly coated or uncoated,they keyhole thru the target. I suspect .356 diameter cast is not correct to obturate this bore. Bore leading is minimal but keyholing is prevalent with every round fired after the first magazine. Next test will be with gas checked bullets to see if that cures the problem.
0 x

WHYTEcobra

Post by WHYTEcobra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:06 am

I contacted Canik about the RSA for my TP9SFx. It took 2 tries, at first they responded with a blue link that led to a website to buy the RSA. The second time I contacted them I included my serial number and registered my gun. They responded with an order number and within a week I had a RSA free of charge! I was impressed, a few of my friends were as well, one even said "I wish H&K was that good". Figured I would mention this, if anyone is having trouble try providing the serial number and register your product.
0 x
Have nice day! ;-)
WHYTEcobra

GaCop

Post by GaCop » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 am

WHYTEcobra wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:06 am
I contacted Canik about the RSA for my TP9SFx. It took 2 tries, at first they responded with a blue link that led to a website to buy the RSA. The second time I contacted them I included my serial number and registered my gun. They responded with an order number and within a week I had a RSA free of charge! I was impressed, a few of my friends were as well, one even said "I wish H&K was that good". Figured I would mention this, if anyone is having trouble try providing the serial number and register your product.
Glad to hear all went well.
1 x

Bfgloki

Post by Bfgloki » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:13 am

I can vouch for serial number and registration. I registered and next day emailed w/ serial number...my RSA arrives today 1week from initial email
0 x