CANIK TP9 SUB ELITE

Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Emphasis on, "not currently" ...
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image
Sigman964

Just for grins if no one has seen it yet. Holosun 507K mounted on the SC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQqxCPmnYQk
bodgunner365

Talked to holosun by phone today and was told the 407k and 507k will be shipped in April or May . Can not find a romeo zero in stock anywhere and jpoint and shield optics are to high for my price range. Hopefully others will start making optics to fit the sc. I put my nib sc for sale on armslist due to lack of optics. Figured if it didn't sell by the time I get an optic I will keep it.
Sigman964

I just cancelled my 407K at OpticsPlanet. They finally updated to the 2-4 month thing. I may eventually get one but I don't want $200 pending that long on my Paypal. I'll revisit it when they actually become available.
Coachdodd
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

bodgunner365 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:58 pm Talked to holosun by phone today and was told the 407k and 507k will be shipped in April or May . Can not find a romeo zero in stock anywhere and jpoint and shield optics are to high for my price range. Hopefully others will start making optics to fit the sc. I put my nib sc for sale on armslist due to lack of optics. Figured if it didn't sell by the time I get an optic I will keep it.
I have the 507K on order so I guess we'll see. I have a new Romeo Zero that I bought, installed, and then took off and it's just sitting in the safe since I was teaching my daughter how to shoot that one and wanted her to learn and practice with irons
ranebowcyxx

My SC arrives tomorrow, planning on replacing my CCP for EDC. My only other experience with Canik is with my SFX which I just love.

Been reading about lights to mount, any recommendations here for the SC?
colonel00
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

ranebowcyxx wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:41 pm My SC arrives tomorrow, planning on replacing my CCP for EDC. My only other experience with Canik is with my SFX which I just love.

Been reading about lights to mount, any recommendations here for the SC?
I think a lot will depend on what holsters are available that are compatible with certain lights.
ranebowcyxx

Now I don't get my new Canik until tomorrow.
For some reason every time I buy a weapon whether at a show, a shop or my own FFL there is a delay in processing for me. Anyway last night (Thursday) my guy called the VSP and was told there was 2.5 hour backlog. I thought this was odd in the middle of the week, Virus panic? or Virginia Panic due to this crazy Dems in charge?
qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

I have an OLIGHT Mini II that fits snugly on my wife's SC (light, no laser). Looking for the right holster for that pair, at the moment.

Neil 8-)
"I fear not the man who's practiced one thousand kicks once, I fear the man who's practiced one kick a thousand times" Bruce Lee
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor/RSO/PPITH/PPOTH
BKmetz

Early March I ordered my Elite SC with the Shield. Century Arms has it listed as 'In Stock.' My local gun guy then informs me it's back-ordered, but I can get a regular Elite SC right now for a decent price. OK, I can always order a red dot later. I get my SC on march 11th. I tell my gun guy to order a Holosun 507K as I feel it's a better red dot than a Romeo-0 or a Shield. He says he got a notification from his supplier that my red dot is on the way. Well, that was two weeks ago. No point is getting all anxious about the waiting, it will get here when it gets here. I got my pistol just before the panic buying set in.

:)
So I was saying the other day, Is it just me or...' The wife interrupts and says, 'Yes, it's just you!'
Applemeat

Can anyone confirm if the TP9SC is compatible with the 407k?
Sigman964

Applemeat wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:41 pm Can anyone confirm if the TP9SC is compatible with the 407k?
The 407K would be compatible with the SC, as it's the same footprint as the 507K. 407 has 6 MOA dot only. 507 has multiple recticles.
marvin02
Supporting Member
Supporting Member