swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
By keltex78
Thanks for sharing the video! That's gives us a good look at this. Again, would be the top of my list of it was available in the US. I said a while back that I would like to see Canik make one in the size format of the PT111/G2C. I like this one even better. This would likely even displace the PPQ SC as my most wanted CCW.
It'll be awhile before we ever see one here, they're already pretty late to the party but by the time they release it here not sure I'll still be interested as I may have already purchased a couple guns that fill that need.
By ncjw
I wonder why they can't just ship the taken down main components and have some company that is already making firearms here (even if it is one of the dozens and dozens of AR shops) to quickly reassemble them and put them in the boxes for US sale?

Probably some arcane fed regulation again.
TL1000RSquid wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:02 am It'll be awhile before we ever see one here, they're already pretty late to the party but by the time they release it here not sure I'll still be interested as I may have already purchased a couple guns that fill that need.
Agree. And due to my over safe personality, I prefer one that I can engage the safety before I holster. Especially IWB. once holstered I disengage the safety, now I’m one in the chamber and ready to go, but small chance of a ND while holestering.
Pinch me....am I dreaming?
Just got back from the range with my wife (Friday night "date night", 2 for 1 range price), and was again looking at compact guns. Had her fathers VP9sk, which I liked shooting, but have grown to like the Beretta APX Compact of late. It feels great in my hands, shoots very well, and I'm on the side of the fence that likes the large cocking serrations.
BUT - if this is no joke, and this gem is on the way this summer, I am certainly holding off on any compact purchases until then! :smile:

"Hello, my name is Neil, and I'm a Canik-O-Holik" :YMDAYDREAM:

Fingers crossed,

Neil 8-)
By keltex78
More info here:
https://www.armyrecognition.com/enforce ... elite.html

24.5 oz with empty mag

3.6" barrel

Comparing to my G2C, it's .4" longer, and about 2oz heavier. I guess some people will like it, but I don't care for the RMR cut-out.

I'd like some clarification on the mag situation though. Reports say it has a 10/12 round capacity. Curious if it's a 10-round flush mag and 12 with a pinkie extension? Or a 12 round capacity with a 10 round option for the Kommietastic states? I like the 12 round size of the G2C, in some of the 10-round pistols, the grip is a bit short, but the 12 gets me about a two-and-a-half finger grip (With the pinkie extension sanded down). Either way, this is now top of my wish list.
By keltex78
*adding*
Also curious if it will take full size mags with a grip adapter like other sub compact pistols have available.

And also curious why the didn't show this at SHOT Show.

Tulster IWB Profile Holsters https://www.idfhols[…]

New Fanatik from WV.

Welcome! SC, SF, and an SFx? Around here we call[…]

Red dots after eye surgery

I had cataract surgery on both eyes in November of[…]

So I almost bought some ammo...

Want last long... https://www.velocityammosales.[…]