Molle Holster For TP9DA

Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
unclewalther

Molle Holster For TP9DA

Post by unclewalther » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Greetings Fanatiks,
I am looking for a holster for my TP9DA, that will be a Molle attachment. I have found that holsters for the TP9SFX will fit the DA, But now I am trying to set up a belt with molle attachments.
Anyone have any experiance with this? I know Blackhawk has a molle attachment for their serpa holsters, but am finding it hard to find anything else on the market

I hope someone can help! Thanks Much, Unclewalther
0 x
In Your Darkest Hour, When The Demons Come, Call On Me, My Brother, And We Will Fight Them Together

higgybaby
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 015

Re: Molle Holster For TP9DA

Post by higgybaby » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:33 am

Look here and scroll down to the holsters- https://gunnewsdaily.com/reviews/molle-holster/
0 x

unclewalther

Post by unclewalther » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 am

greetings, and thanks much for your info.... I have never been much for the nylon/soft holsters, but these do look like they would be secure and would protect the firearm... I sure appreciate your reply!!

Unclewalther
0 x
In Your Darkest Hour, When The Demons Come, Call On Me, My Brother, And We Will Fight Them Together

higgybaby
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 015

Post by higgybaby » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:15 am

Also....aliengear supposedly has some molle holsters
0 x

Lgaam
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 080

Post by Lgaam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:13 pm

higgybaby wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:15 am
Also....aliengear supposedly has some molle holsters
They don't have a direct fit for Canik in their Shapeshift line, which has the molle attachment. There is a Canik shell in the hybrid models that will allegedly fit all the models.

I stand corrected, there is a molle rig for their cloak mod line. Again, it says it's for the SA, but some have reported that the DA and Elite will fit, too.

http://aliengearholsters.com/cloak-mod- ... lster.html
0 x

ncjw

Post by ncjw » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:20 pm

The Blackhawk Serpa Sportster for the S&W M&P fits the SFX great, I don't know about the DA.

With the BLACKHAWK! S.T.R.I.K.E. Platform Ambidextrous, you can attach it (or any Serpa) to molle.

Under $40, all in.
0 x

unclewalther

Post by unclewalther » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 am

thanks to all for their feedback... it's been a great help!
0 x

unclewalther

Post by unclewalther » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:45 pm

I was looking at the factory holster for the TP9DA.. Never used it , but I see there is a roto type attachment for the belt or paddle, , and I am wondering if the Orpaz or IMI molle roto attachments might work...anyone have any experience with them?
0 x

Msieg080

Post by Msieg080 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:54 am

unclewalther wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:45 pm
I was looking at the factory holster for the TP9DA.. Never used it , but I see there is a roto type attachment for the belt or paddle, , and I am wondering if the Orpaz or IMI molle roto attachments might work...anyone have any experience with them?
It’s been a while since u asked, but I joined recently and think I can help. My stock sfx rotary connection is small round indents. The IMI (which I own) and the Orpaz are saw tooth, I haven’t tried but I can’t image it working, although you could probably add screws and make it work.

I’m looking at Orpaz thinking of trying the Glock or cp9 fitment...
1 x