!!!Welcome to Frank the Tank Shooting!!!

One stop shop for Canik aftermarket parts.
frankthetank
Supporting Vendor

Welcome to Frank the Tank Shooting. The reason why I started this is to help you get your Canik aftermarket parts in one platform. I am going out and find companies that make aftermarket parts, competition gears, and accessories for Canik TP9 Series so you can enjoy all in one service. We will have promotions, flash sales, discounts, and free shipping only for Canik lovers like you! We will also ask you what you want us to carry in the future or even make group orders. Feel free to leave comments or ask questions. If you want to reach out to us. You can also email info@frankthetankshooting.com

-Frank
www.frankthetankshooting.com
Attachments
截圖 2020-07-26 下午6.33.07.png
截圖 2020-07-26 下午6.33.07.png (665.8 KiB) Viewed 652 times
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Thx for coming onboard!

You are quoted often on the board (in a nice way).
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image
frankthetank
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for having me :)
loonybin

Awesome! As someone new to Canik pistols, and unsure about what I need vs. what I "need" to start competing with my SFx, your site looks like it will be helpful to a newb like me.
frankthetank
Supporting Vendor

loonybin wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:54 pm Awesome! As someone new to Canik pistols, and unsure about what I need vs. what I "need" to start competing with my SFx, your site looks like it will be helpful to a newb like me.
I' here to help everyone who has questions on modification or aftermarket parts.
O27

Do you offer international shipping?