Supporting The Forum - Supporting Members

Canik Fanatik Forum Information and Announcements.
jlmcooldude
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Supporting The Forum - Supporting Members

Post by jlmcooldude » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:22 pm

I'm fairly new to forums in general, and this may seem odd, but I can't seem to figure out how to send a private message. I have searched the FAQ section, and used the search box for the forum, and I can't find any instructions on how to PM someone. I wanted to PM Canik Fanatik (is that the same person as Janik?) about my purchases on CF Gear, but alas, I can't figure out how to do it! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
0 x

ncjw
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ncjw » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 am

Upper right hand corner click on your user name.

Or just click on the user name you want to send a PM to.
0 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:17 am

jlmcooldude wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:22 pm
I can't seem to figure out how to send a private message
Also note that the PM will show in your "outbox" until the person you sent it to opens it. It's not like regular e-mail.
0 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image

Ben W.

Post by Ben W. » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:46 am

Just went shopping through the Etsy store: where are the "Marine" or USMC shirts and things? Or are there not enough of us to make it worthwhile?
0 x

Seanic
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Seanic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:25 pm

Bought a few shirts from the store and love them!!! Willing to support this forum in any way as I have learned so much!
1 x
Caniks are like tattoo’s, you can’t have just one!

Sean

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Post by Janik » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Ben W. wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:46 am
Just went shopping through the Etsy store: where are the "Marine" or USMC shirts and things? Or are there not enough of us to make it worthwhile?
Unfortunately I got dinged by the Marine Corps for using their logo without permission. So I had to pull the few items we had on there.
0 x

Janik
Staff Member

Post by Janik » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:44 pm

Seanic wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:25 pm
Bought a few shirts from the store and love them!!! Willing to support this forum in any way as I have learned so much!
Thank you for supporting the forum. Much appreciated. I updated your profile.
0 x

smoke907

Post by smoke907 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:34 pm

New member here but curious about the supporting vendor section I noticed. Anything different there other than making an account with a business name and making a purchase? Please let me know. I do have firearms specific products.
Thanks guys! Have a great day.
1 x
Alaskan
Business Owner

Janik
Staff Member

Post by Janik » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:01 pm

smoke907 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:34 pm
New member here but curious about the supporting vendor section I noticed. Anything different there other than making an account with a business name and making a purchase? Please let me know. I do have firearms specific products.
Send me a PM with more info about your products. We're always happy to bring vendors on board.
1 x

smoke907

Post by smoke907 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Janik wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:01 pm
smoke907 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:34 pm
Send me a PM with more info about your products. We're always happy to bring vendors on board.
Will do Janik when I have my comment count up to the requirement level. Thank you for the quick response.
0 x
Alaskan
Business Owner

177Six
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by 177Six » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:06 pm

So, I bought a T-shirt today, even though I haven't posted but a couple of times, I'm on here a lot and have found a lot of useful information so I wanted to support the forum. However, it says I'm not allowed to send private messages, I've read the previous posts and I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right though. Anyway, I'm not too concerned about the "Supporting Member" tag, but I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate having this forum to look at for information when I do have questions. So, thanks to all of you to for keeping this going and giving everybody a place to come to!
1 x

Janik
Staff Member

Post by Janik » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:01 pm

177Six wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:06 pm
So, I bought a T-shirt today, even though I haven't posted but a couple of times, I'm on here a lot and have found a lot of useful information so I wanted to support the forum. However, it says I'm not allowed to send private messages, I've read the previous posts and I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right though. Anyway, I'm not too concerned about the "Supporting Member" tag, but I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate having this forum to look at for information when I do have questions. So, thanks to all of you to for keeping this going and giving everybody a place to come to!
Thanks for supporting the forum. I'll get your profile updated. Not sure why you can't send a PM. I'll have to take a look at the settings and see if there's a minimum post count set or something. Anyway, thanks again for supporting the forum. Very much appreciated.
0 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:47 am

I think the number was 10 posts minimum.
0 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image