registration....

Canik Fanatik Forum Information and Announcements.
deadandgone

Maybe a mod would like to make a sticky concerning registering your Canik. I registered mine where I found out that you have 30 days from date of purchase to register for your lifetime warranty. I was not aware, maybe others aren't too.
Bfgloki

For items I purchase that I don’t see as disposable, reading the warranty card and terms is a must. I also make sure I register the day of or next day ( usually during unboxing and before first use) making it a step I must do before I use the product. A rule of thumb that has served me well and is surprisingly common that many don’t realize the time limit imposed on anything with warranty limitations ( Vortex doesn’t care who owns it or when you bought it) but that’s few and far between
GlennSFX
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 011

I follow the same rule as [mention]Bfgloki[/mention] . Anything with "value" that cost over, say $100, I make sure to register within a few days or I'm most likely to forget!!!

It's an Age Thing!!! :-(

Bfgloki

Ok it’s creepy that Glenn has now posted 2 clips of my personal life...lol
GlennSFX
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 011

Bfgloki wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:49 pm Ok it’s creepy that Glenn has now posted 2 clips of my personal life...lol
We should hang out!!! I have a POOL...

Bfgloki

You executed that double side flop at an Olympic level