New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Post by Janik » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Just a Fanatik about Caniks.
0 x

9MMSHOOTER
Founding Member #: 030

Re: New Member

Post by 9MMSHOOTER » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:47 pm

New member from old forum. Everything looks good so far.
0 x

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Post by Janik » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:04 pm

9MMSHOOTER wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:47 pm
New member from old forum. Everything looks good so far.
Thanks. We're getting there.
0 x

wogdog2

Post by wogdog2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:15 pm

New member from old forum, just have my full email as user name
0 x

DWARREN123

Post by DWARREN123 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:37 pm

New guy from the other place!
0 x
Shut up and Reload!

Rhodes6858

Post by Rhodes6858 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:24 pm

I think this is the place. I’m Rhodes6858
Me and my arms let’s see. Been poking around with these things since the 80’s.
Of course my fascination with the steel started with a Colt 22 dual cylinder sweetheart. Buying bricks of 22 and most the time capping the whole lot. I mastered cleaning revolvers back then and I guess you’d say caught the disease. From there it grew exponentially hitting the center fire vein, then of course a few year run with the black powder education. Making me quickly love the whole history of the gun and it’s development there in. Well the road meanders this way and that of course taking a big swing through the reloading phase. Which I’d have to say allowed me to turn the corner learning the science that is,was,and still has become my direction as the time has passed. Of course in the early years my mind was consumed by what I saw on the silver screen, and the first major fix was Clint and Dirty Harry 44 model 29. Not having the cash in them olden days it ended up being a Ruger 41 mag with some Herrit grips kinda making the SA look like the vaunted Smith 29……again kind-of. From that point on it was an all out assault on firepower,and the cheapest way to have more Ammo than time to shoot. Swinging through decades of some NFA offerings starting with a MAC 10 45 ACP. Anyhow it’s run fill circle for me starting when I was young and thinking anything under a 40 caliber was about par with 22 rim fire. These days things are very much older and slower and I find myself going mostly with the 38 , 9mm side so in loading and shooting more conceal carry interests, and shooting at the indoor climate controlled ranges. Needless to say, not much rifle only having 25 yards distance to work with. I’m here cause I ran across this nice little 9 mm for $359.oo ready for a muffler cause these are the toys that we are playing with the most these days. I believe Underwood Ammunition has to a point made all smaller old school caliburs equal in my opinion. There’s way way more but we all got things to do.
Good day fellow enthusiast Rhodes6858 and can be viewed on Youtube
0 x

Canik Fanatik
Site Admin
Founding Member #: 000

Post by Canik Fanatik » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Rhodes6858 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:24 pm
I think this is the place. I’m Rhodes6858
Me and my arms let’s see. Been poking around with these things since the 80’s.
Of course my fascination with the steel started with a Colt 22 dual cylinder sweetheart. Buying bricks of 22 and most the time capping the whole lot. I mastered cleaning revolvers back then and I guess you’d say caught the disease. From there it grew exponentially hitting the center fire vein, then of course a few year run with the black powder education. Making me quickly love the whole history of the gun and it’s development there in. Well the road meanders this way and that of course taking a big swing through the reloading phase. Which I’d have to say allowed me to turn the corner learning the science that is,was,and still has become my direction as the time has passed. Of course in the early years my mind was consumed by what I saw on the silver screen, and the first major fix was Clint and Dirty Harry 44 model 29. Not having the cash in them olden days it ended up being a Ruger 41 mag with some Herrit grips kinda making the SA look like the vaunted Smith 29……again kind-of. From that point on it was an all out assault on firepower,and the cheapest way to have more Ammo than time to shoot. Swinging through decades of some NFA offerings starting with a MAC 10 45 ACP. Anyhow it’s run fill circle for me starting when I was young and thinking anything under a 40 caliber was about par with 22 rim fire. These days things are very much older and slower and I find myself going mostly with the 38 , 9mm side so in loading and shooting more conceal carry interests, and shooting at the indoor climate controlled ranges. Needless to say, not much rifle only having 25 yards distance to work with. I’m here cause I ran across this nice little 9 mm for $359.oo ready for a muffler cause these are the toys that we are playing with the most these days. I believe Underwood Ammunition has to a point made all smaller old school caliburs equal in my opinion. There’s way way more but we all got things to do.
Good day fellow enthusiast Rhodes6858 and can be viewed on Youtube
Welcome to the new forum. Glad to have you here.
0 x