Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By BamaElite
Hello everyone!

New to the Canik world. Been a long time 1911 45acp guy that just picked up a TP9SF Elite.
LOVING it so far. I've had little trigger time as ammo is tough to come by as I guess you guys all know.
Coming from 45acp world it was a surprise of sorts. Its readily available.

But...looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this wonderful new tool! Please forgive the dumb questions as I'm certain I'll be asking some!

Thanks for letting me hang out and learn from you guys!

Bryant
By Relayer56
Welcome!

Being a recent newcomer to the family, also, I know what you mean. I would like to really give my Canik a big workout, but I just don't want to eat up that much of my ammo stash. Unfortunately, I expect the current shortage the be the norm for quite a while.
By TKDBarry
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not only new to Canik, but to handguns, too. I've only recently found A (only 1) semi-local place that has 9mm for more than 5 minutes at a time (but plenty of .40 and .45, and literally pallets of AR-15 ammo). I'd love to put hundreds of rounds through my TP9 Elite SC, since it's my EDC, but when you're limited to 2 boxes of ammo at a time, that's not easy.
By shovelmike
Welcome to the forum. We are rationed to one box of 50 rd per day, between my two Caniks I have shot about 150. Trying to shoot often to improve my skills while conserving my supply.
By BamaElite
Thanks every one!

I finally was able to put some more rounds through my gun. Love it!

I'm assuming all striker fired handguns do not feel like this?? I was worried about the triggers until I shot a friend's SFX. It always beautiful to shoot but was somewhat modded.

The trigger feels very nice in this gun. However....I've already got a spring kit on order! Trigger will be next Hahaha!
Can't wait

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum. Congrats on the SF[…]

Hello from MD

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum, Tinman.

There is nothing available near me, I have checked[…]

I am giving a lot of money and joining gun rights […]