TP9 Elite combat

New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Omarcardenas53

New to the group. I Just purchased the TP9 Elite combat with vortex red dot and i am looking for a good quality IWB Holster what would you guys recommend?
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Welcome aboard the forum.
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image
shovelmike

Welcome to the forum, Omar, and congratulations on buying that great pistol.
bondiamnot

Welcome to the fam. Not sure what IWB holster would be best for you. I am a slim 155 at 5'11", I can't conceal anything. My Elite SC prints, no way on God's green earth will I be able to conceal any of my Elite Combats. I wish I could...

Good Luck with your search!
XBlackouTX

Omarcardenas53 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:51 am New to the group. I Just purchased the TP9 Elite combat with vortex red dot and i am looking for a good quality IWB Holster what would you guys recommend?
Sweet! Congrats on the new purchase.

How are you planning on carrying? Appendix, 3 o’clock, 4 o’clock... you have any preference in material? Kydex or leather... You plan on carrying an additional magazine on you?
Omarcardenas53

I plan on 3 o’clock and kydex is my material of choice
XBlackouTX

I’m my opinion you can’t go wrong with a Tier 1 Concealed holster. They have the t1-echo model that’s great for that carry position. Take care Omar.