Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By bondiamnot
Greetings from the Lone Star State. Been on here for a long time but have been inactive since parting from my TP9SFX. In the last 2 months I have acquired 3 new Caniks.

What do you have? I love seeing pics.

Today I just added the Elite SC in Patriot Brown.

bondiamnot wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:49 pm ...since parting from my TP9SFX.
How does something like that even happen? As an SFx owner, I can say those words don't even make any sense used in that order.

So, yep, got bit with the bug when I got my first Canik, the Tungsten SFx, finally followed up with the Elite SC. Same Patriot Brown from Academy. Both are great pistols, that I would never want to part with.
keltex78 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:56 pm
bondiamnot wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:49 pm ...since parting from my TP9SFX.
How does something like that even happen? As an SFx owner, I can say those words don't even make any sense used in that order............
........... Both are great pistols, that I would never want to part with.
Haha, I regretted it immediately, but at the time I needed new motorcycle riding gear. I will get another SFX at some point.
bondiamnot wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:36 pm
Haha, I regretted it immediately, but at the time I needed new motorcycle riding gear. I will get another SFX at some point.
[/quote]

If you need cycle gear, go see LT USN. He traded in his bike for a boat and snorkel with all the rain in LA.
Badgerboy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:25 pm If you need cycle gear, go see LT USN. He traded in his bike for a boat and snorkel with all the rain in LA.
Amen! And them I bought another bike.

No rain suits for me, you swelter in them here.

I've heard prices went up again with new year at A[…]

FWIW, I no longer believe a word that the FBI says[…]

New to Canik, and this site!

Hello, and welcome to Canik Fanatik site.

New to me Elite SC

When I contacted Canik a couple of months ago inqu[…]