heading logo

Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By xdj3
Finally get to pick up the TP9SA tomorrow, can hardly wait! been looking at Caniks for a while but everywhere i looked was either out of stock, or priced way high. so when the SA in desert tan was in stock, i ordered one immediately! i really like the DA in burnt bronze, it looks gorgeous! but having the SA is better than not having a TP9 at all!

i'll finally be a "legal" member of this forum tomorrow, even though i registered a month ago! LOL
By Janik
Welcome (even though a bit late) to the forum. And congrats on the SA. It's a great shooting gun and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Down the road, I definitely recommend the DA if you like DA/SA handguns.
By Janik
xdj3 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:15 pm why do i get the sense of a new addiction coming on?
The addiction is real. Just embrace it and accept the fact that your wallet is going to be lighter for awhile.
By gunn
368 days ago I did not have a single Canon. Now I have 5 of them.. It is NOT an addiction. They just multiply.
By shovelmike
Welcome to the forum. I had never heard of Canik until a month or so ago when my son took me with him to look at them, he bought a SFX the next day. I found them to be a well made gun quite competitively priced so I bought a SFX as well, followed up by an Elite SC blackout.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]