Greetings from the 1st State

New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
xdj3

Finally get to pick up the TP9SA tomorrow, can hardly wait! been looking at Caniks for a while but everywhere i looked was either out of stock, or priced way high. so when the SA in desert tan was in stock, i ordered one immediately! i really like the DA in burnt bronze, it looks gorgeous! but having the SA is better than not having a TP9 at all!

i'll finally be a "legal" member of this forum tomorrow, even though i registered a month ago! LOL
:YMPEACE: **==
Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Welcome (even though a bit late) to the forum. And congrats on the SA. It's a great shooting gun and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Down the road, I definitely recommend the DA if you like DA/SA handguns.
xdj3

thank you kindly Janik!
the DA is definitely on my list. why do i get the sense of a new addiction coming on? i feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! lol
Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

xdj3 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:15 pm why do i get the sense of a new addiction coming on?
The addiction is real. Just embrace it and accept the fact that your wallet is going to be lighter for awhile.
gunn
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

368 days ago I did not have a single Canon. Now I have 5 of them.. It is NOT an addiction. They just multiply.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
45 ACP, Because short fat and slow will get the job done.
Shoot, shovel, shut up.
Jester560
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Welcome to CF and congrats on the new family member!
"When you come to the fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Welcome aboard the forum
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image
shovelmike

Welcome to the forum. I had never heard of Canik until a month or so ago when my son took me with him to look at them, he bought a SFX the next day. I found them to be a well made gun quite competitively priced so I bought a SFX as well, followed up by an Elite SC blackout.
Badgerboy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 999

Welcome to the forum from the Best State...(sometimes I kick the bee hive for the fun that's sure to come).
If Progress means 'to move forward'...what does Congress mean?
xdj3

thanks everybody for the nice welcomes!!!