New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
I was pretty sure I was hooked but I walked into my local gun shop and was just opening a SFX that came in. I had him put it back in the box and a few hours later at the range I knew I was hooked
- LT USN (Ret.)
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 2975
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:17 am
- Founding Member #: 7599
- Location: Louisiana
Welcome to the forum. Some of these guys just don't get the "Wisconsin superiority" reality...so any help is appreciated.
If Progress means 'to move forward'...what does Congress mean?
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:26 pm
- Founding Member #: 1269
- Location: SE Wisconsin
Welcome to the forum.Badgerboy wrote: ↑Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pmWelcome to the forum. Some of these guys just don't get the "Wisconsin superiority" reality...so any help is appreciated.
You are 100% right Badger,100%!
Well, before I had a chance to ask any questions, or anything else really, I stopped at my local gun shop again for a castle nut and left with a TP9 Elite SC. He'd just got it in and it was the tungsten like my SFx. No castle nut though.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS, EVENTS & MEET UPS
- ↳ PRS AND OTHER LR COMPS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Frank The Tank Shooting
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE