New TP9 SFx owner from California... Yes, you read that right

New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Jdeuce

Hello everyone, just purchased a TP9 SFx. Due to the shortage in ammo I was able to buy ONE box of ammo, so needless to say I've yet to shoot it. Like I said, I live in California, and I realize this gun isn't in the CA roster. Basically, I'm military and my home of record is New Mexico, so I purchased it there and brought it with me.

Anywho, it only came with one of the small rear sight adapter plate screws. The small flat head one. Anyone know where I can order another one? It's supposed to have two. Any help would be appreciated.

shovelmike

If you contact Century Arms, the Canik distributor they would likely send you one, from what I have read their customer support is excellent.
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Welcome aboard the forum.

I survived a bunch of years living in California; I'm a product of their school system (insert sarcastic remarks here).

Thank you for your service.
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image
gunn
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Welcome from Jefferson. I am an expat from Kalifornia, left over 25 years ago. Century Arms customer service is fantastic. They will send it to you.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
45 ACP, Because short fat and slow will get the job done.
Shoot, shovel, shut up.
Jester560
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Welcome to CF and congrats on the SFx!
"When you come to the fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra