Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Welcome. I'm currently having a striker/ slide not locking forward issue with my Canik SC which I see a few post about. Issue persist with multiple rounds but non are very high powered. I'm around 100 rounds in. I'm going to try and find some hotter 9mm wish me luck haha and see how it goes. This my first canik and went with it over another Glock 26 to try something new. At this time I'm not impressed.
SOTEXBEHR wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:28 pm Welcome. I'm currently having a striker/ slide not locking forward issue with my Canik SC which I see a few post about. Issue persist with multiple rounds but non are very high powered. I'm around 100 rounds in. I'm going to try and find some hotter 9mm wish me luck haha and see how it goes. This my first canik and went with it over another Glock 26 to try something new. At this time I'm not impressed.
It's no secret that the RSA's is Caniks are stiff, since they are a NATO manufacturer. I shoot a couple boxes of NATO 124gr or something similar through every new gun, including all my Caniks, and never have an issue. They will eat anything I feed them. Another option is to rack the slide a few dozen times while your watching tv.
Janik wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 pm Welcome to the forum. Not sure what your concerns are. My SC, along with everyone else I know personally has never had an issue with theirs. Just because a handful of people post regarding issues with something mass produced, it is not indicative of some major problem.
My problem with my SC is light primer strikes....approx 3 of them out of a 12 round mag.....using many different ammo...
jgillaspy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:17 pm Hello from a fellow San Antonian! My SC runs like a top. I've shot reload 115 up to NATO 124 and SAMI 124 +p w/o issue. If you'd like to meet at a range and compare "notes" send me an email.

JG
Thanks, may do that but just got a RAN from Century Arms...I had to pay shipping to them...I really want to like this gun but we'll see.
Switching back straps

Hey yall I have the TP9SFX and I'm trying to switc[…]

Just wait a doggone minute. Is that a ukulele […]

Hello, everyone

I grew up in Maryland. Wised up and moved to Flori[…]

I hate to say it but I do not think ammo prices ar[…]