New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Long time USPSA shooter. Just stumbled on a pair of SFX for a price I could not say no to. Going to be playing with them this winter in Carry Optics division.
Last edited by Wolffy on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm enjoying the heck out of my SFx in C.O. division, and I'm sure you will too. Great guns, and they respond well to a couple of simple mods that make the trigger even better. Ask lots of questions; plenty of experience and advice here to learn from. Welcome, and enjoy!
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS, EVENTS & MEET UPS
- ↳ PRS AND OTHER LR COMPS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Frank The Tank Shooting
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE