header logo

Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Under Construction Please be Patient
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By Bradr65
Greetings one and all ...

I'm a resident of Lake County, IL ... any other shooters from greater Chicago "northern 'burbs" ? Anyone from southern Wisconsin (Kenosha) ??

I occasionally shoot at:
* Caliber in Waukegan
* Northshore Sports in Lake Forest

I also have a membership at Wisconsin Sportsman's located in beautiful Union Grove. I shoot there when the weather's good.
https://wisconsinsportsmansassociation.com/

I've had my Canik TP9SA (original version) a couple years now. Quite like the gun - is dead-to-nuts reliable - but have to swap the rear sight.
I also shoot Ruger SR9c, Ruger PCC (pistol caliber carbine), Browning Buck Mark, two different AR configs, and once every long while, a Mosin Nagant M44 carbine. Oh, and a Marlin 60 .22 plinker rifle.

Drop me a note to say hi !!

Best regards ... Stay safe and Keep 'em in the X-ring !!
Last edited by Bradr65 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Badgerboy
Hello from about 2.5 hours north of you...but still not far enough from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. (Sorry, but I am anti-urban...esp lately)
By qballbandit
Good evening from a bit south in Hanover Park. :-H
If you ever have a reason to come down this way, I'd be glad to meet you at my stomping ground, Fox Valley Shooting Range. A real nice, modern indoor range; wife and I have a membership here.

Happy shooting! :-BD

Neil 8-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]