New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Hey guys, just bought a Canik SFX about a month ago. Added a vortex venom and an olight. So far I love it! I would like some extra mags to go with it, but haven't been able to find any in stock. Anybody know where I can find them?
Welcome to the forum and the addiction! Get on the notification list at Preppers. They will send you an email when they have them in stock. You will need to be quick as they dont last long.
"When you come to the fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
Welcome aboard! Don’t know where in Virginia you are but you can try to find a dealer near you here. Call around and you might find some. I got my 20 round mags in Fredericksburg and Bowling Green.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ KNOWLEDGE BASE
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS, EVENTS & MEET UPS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE