New from Galveston County Texas

New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Canik Mastiff

New from Galveston County Texas

Post by Canik Mastiff » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Howdy y'all,
I found the forum while looking for a trigger for my tp9sfx. I've been running a Burris on it, but actually put a rmr type 2 on her today. Did some labor trading for her. So no $ invested in the gun, just the optic, light, holster for my battle belt, and 6 mags I bought from prepper gun shop. Love the gun, let me repeat, love the gun, I know y'all were waiting for this, but I run a high grip, and don't always hit the trigger safety. It's only happened 3 or 4 times in approx 3k rounds. What do y'all think about that aluminum trigger, can't remember the brand, freedom or something? I'm happy with the factory trigger weight, just don't like all the pre travel, and missing the safety.
Thanks in advance!
1 x

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Re: New from Galveston County Texas

Post by Janik » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lot's of us run the Freedomsmith triggers and really like them. There should be a few threads on here regarding them. Welcome again.
1 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:30 am

Welcome aboard!

I've got the Freedomsmith Fat Daddy trigger in my SFx and it's a great improvement.
1 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image ImageImage

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:00 am

Back in the 60’s and 70’s, we used to play in the old WW2 under ground bunker on the sea wall.
0 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.