New here from The Netherlands

New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
zeda3000

Re: New here from The Netherlands

Post by zeda3000 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:15 pm

TL1000RSquid wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:48 am
zeda3000 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:06 am
As far i know Portugal and Sweeden has most better gun laws in Europe. Less countries more and less has same rules.
I think Czech Republic might be most gun friendly of EU countries.
I hope we will get New member from Czechia to get more clear information. But as far i know like Netherlands , Concealed carry not allowed in Czechia. With sporting license they are own many types of semi automatic or old guns from WWII. Only few countries allowed Concealed carry in EU. Most of them must be carry in trunk and empty. They are not allowed to use for self defense.
1 x

Richard

Re: New here from The Netherlands

Post by Richard » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:06 am

zeda3000 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm
Richard wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 am
Thanks for the comments.
here in the netherlands you can own 5 weapons that you can keep in a safe at home. you can only shoot at a shooting club. you must apply for a permit from the police department of arms and ammunition. You must renew your license every year. you don't just have to shoot with sports weapons.You can shoot with a lot of weapons here. from .22 to 50ae, pistols, revolvers, ARs, AKs of new to old military weapons. I shot it all. my favorite to shoot is a garand m1 with the "pling" when the clip pops out.
Do you need it take permission every time you want to go to shooting with guns? How you carry on them during travel?

No
0 x
Windmills, cheese, liquorice, stroopwafels, wooden shoes, tulips, Amsterdam, Rembrandt, Van Gogh and guns!