Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By BIGLEW
From GA. Picked up a TP9SF a little over a week ago and it's quickly becoming my favorite pistol. Hope to learn about it here in the forums.
By Janik
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the SF. Ask any question you may have. You'll find a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here.
By BIGLEW
Thanks guys. I just can believe the accuracy, trigger, and quality out of a sub $300 pistol. I've been messing with Glock, XD, and M&P for so long and this just blows them out of the water. I'm actually excited about this platform.
By Arnold229
BIGLEW wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:42 pm
Arnold229 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 am Welcome man this is a great place to learn and ask questions about Caniks. Say what part of GA are you from?
Villa Rica. Close to the Alabama line.
I Gotcha man I'm from valdosta,ga right by Florida on I75. Im with u man I've always shot glocks and XDs and stuff then I tried an sfx and I hooked on the caniks now even bought and SF elite to replace my G19 for CCP competition. I just love their triggers.
By BIGLEW
Arnold229 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:53 pm
BIGLEW wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:42 pm
Arnold229 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 am Welcome man this is a great place to learn and ask questions about Caniks. Say what part of GA are you from?
Villa Rica. Close to the Alabama line.
I Gotcha man I'm from valdosta,ga right by Florida on I75. Im with u man I've always shot glocks and XDs and stuff then I tried an sfx and I hooked on the caniks now even bought and SF elite to replace my G19 for CCP competition. I just love their triggers.
Yeah, the trigger is what sold me on it, then I found the accuracy was great as well. I've thought about trying to get into a TP9 Elite for carry. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking the elite is the Canik answer to compete against the Glock 19?

I been shooting ACME 124 and 147g red "li[…]

Shoot it like you stole it? In light of the ammo […]

Hello from South Florida

Welcome to the forum.

Mine had problems with stove pipes as well, had to[…]