New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 pm
- Founding Member #: 015
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
Not necessarily an upgrade but I swapped my Vortex red dot for a Trijicon RMR green dot. Hell yeah sight! I also own an Elite Combat. I have shot it in Steel Challenge and IDPA. When the Trijicon SRO comes out in green or amber, I will put it on my EC and turn it I to an open gun.
How what performs in competition?
I have shot all 3 and they have all performed very well. The only problem is the shooter.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS, EVENTS & MEET UPS
- ↳ PRS AND OTHER LR COMPS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Frank The Tank Shooting
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE