New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
I usually use the term of endearment "The one who must be obeyed".LT USN (Ret.) wrote: ↑Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 pmThe "House Admiral" and I have been married 40 years, 11 months and 1 day; next time I'm renting. Ownership is highly overrated.
And I've noticed all "the wife's" have the same first name, "Dear". "Yes dear"....
Disclaimer: If my wife reads this, "I love you DEAR!"
Vietnam Vet - Jun 66 - Dec 67
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS, EVENTS & MEET UPS
- ↳ PRS AND OTHER LR COMPS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Frank The Tank Shooting
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE