Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Tejas Products - Gift and Laser Engraving Products - Gun Accessories
Hello everyone.

As you know we make the magazine base plates, in the process of Faux Leather grip tape amongst other gun related items.

We just acquired 3d printing capability and I am personally going today to take classes on moulding resins, plastics, etc... The goal of course is to expand our ability to create and manufacture more parts... Since I am a huge Canik fan and of course the generosity of the Admin's to allow me to post here, I generally start any new idea on my Caniks.... That being said, is there any product. . . grips, attachments, etc, etc. that you have been looking for but unable to find. Or even something new that you would like to see but isn't in the market place.... We are way early in the process of this but have to start somewhere.... As always I try to let those who help with suggestions get prototypes to test..

Thanks
Mike
Tejas Products
I like the back strap idea... I can take the ones I have and add molders putty to shape them and then cast... I am keeping a list of suggestions from various sources and hope over the coming months to start on some of those ideas.

Picked up supplies today and will start in tomorrow testing out some of my items...
Tejas Products wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:16 pm I like the back strap idea... I can take the ones I have and add molders putty to shape them and then cast... I am keeping a list of suggestions from various sources and hope over the coming months to start on some of those ideas.

Picked up supplies today and will start in tomorrow testing out some of my items...
Got that idea from another members post where he weighted the optional back straps. I take no credit. ;-)
tp9sf elite shoots low

Sorry to hear, Mine shoots 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr[…]

I bought a Team Canik Fanatik with my name on th[…]

Military Roll Call

United States Air Force 1967 - 1971. Munitions Mai[…]

Mine is 100% stock except for grip tape. An[…]