I keep forgetting to post this

Tejas Products - Gift and Laser Engraving Products - Gun Accessories
C wordLover

I keep forgetting to post this

Post by C wordLover » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:50 pm

My DA with super sweet Tejasproducts grip. Looks and more importantly feels great. 200 rounds with the grip on and I don’t plan on going back. Thanks again
5 x

higgybaby
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 015

Re: I keep forgetting to post this

Post by higgybaby » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Looks good....I do love my DA's.
Heck....think I'll go pull mine out and play with it.
0 x

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Post by Janik » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Definitely. @Tejas Products makes good stuff. I have the grips on a couple of my guns. I have to admit, at first I was skeptical about putting "leather" grips on the guns, as I was used to Traction Grips. But after the first range trip I was impressed. And I like the way it feels like my hands mold to the gun grip better. I've had them on my range guns for a few months now and they are holding up great.
IMG_0120s.jpg
IMG_0120s.jpg (152.75 KiB) Viewed 815 times
IMG_0293s.jpg
IMG_0293s.jpg (119.71 KiB) Viewed 815 times
0 x

qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by qballbandit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:08 pm

I recently purchased one for me Elite. I really like the feel - no slippage at all, and like you say, Janik, my strong hand seems to conform quite comfortably while gripping the gun. I also do a crapload of holster draw practice, and there doesn't seem to be any ill effect on the grip.
I mentioned in another post, it adds a wee-bit of width to my grip - just enough to make a big difference in comfort.

Neil 8-)
0 x
"Train Smart, Train Often, And Train Safe"

zeda3000

Post by zeda3000 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:34 am

I like that , any options for sand color also?
0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:37 am

zeda3000 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:34 am
I appreciate everyone posting. ZEDA, please go to our website www.tejasproducts.com we have a tan colored option that may be what your looking for. Before placing an order please contact me directly so that I can link you to our international shipping service.
0 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

zeda3000

Post by zeda3000 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:28 am

Tejas Products wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:37 am
zeda3000 wrote:
I appreciate everyone posting. ZEDA, please go to our website www.tejasproducts.com we have a tan colored option that may be what your looking for. Before placing an order please contact me directly so that I can link you to our international shipping service.
Tejas

Lovely products

I just wonder is that suitable with Magwell grip? As you know Elite S Model coming with Magwell, If yes i would like to place order with you.
0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:41 am

zeda3000 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:28 am
Tejas Products wrote:
zeda3000 wrote:
Tejas

Lovely products

I just wonder is that suitable with Magwell grip? As you know Elite S Model coming with Magwell, If yes i would like to place order with you.
Sorry for the delayed response... I honestly couldn't tell you if the Elite S with Magwell would fit or not... I have 2 designs.. SF and Elite... I would say try one and if you don't like it send it back, but the shipping cost to Turkey wouldn't be worth it....
1 x

zeda3000

Post by zeda3000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 am

Tejas Products wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:41 am
zeda3000 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:28 am
Tejas Products wrote:

Tejas

Lovely products

Sorry for the delayed response... I honestly couldn't tell you if the Elite S with Magwell would fit or not... I have 2 designs.. SF and Elite... I would say try one and if you don't like it send it back, but the shipping cost to Turkey wouldn't be worth it....
I have idea, I can take messurment with Magwell. So you may compare it. I think you will prefer as inch. It is more secure
0 x

zeda3000

Post by zeda3000 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:58 pm

@Tejas Products

I think Magwell makes problem , There is also no gap that i can do over lap on lather. If you have any suggestion for install i would like to buy it.

0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:10 pm

PM Sent
0 x

qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by qballbandit » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Mike, shot 200 rounds today with the grip on my Elite - felt great, no slippage, no change in my grip style needed, or anything negative.
All good, thanks a lot!

Neil 8-)
1 x
"Train Smart, Train Often, And Train Safe"

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:24 pm

qballbandit wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 pm
Mike, shot 200 rounds today with the grip on my Elite - felt great, no slippage, no change in my grip style needed, or anything negative.
All good, thanks a lot!

Neil 8-)
Excellent. I really appreciate everyone posting pictures and real use reviews.

I pulled off the grips from my sf just to remember what it feels like stock. Immediately put the leather one back on. Really makes a difference.

Some news, I am investing in a vinyl printer/ cutter machine and will start designing full color wraps, grips, etc. I also found a line do thinner leather for the grips. Stay tuned.
0 x

colonel00

Post by colonel00 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 pm

Just ordered some for my Elite. Thought I'd mention that at check out it wouldn't let me pay with an Amex even though it's listed as an possible form of payment. I kept getting an error that the merchant didn't accept this form of payment or something.
0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:21 pm

colonel00 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:12 pm
Just ordered some for my Elite. Thought I'd mention that at check out it wouldn't let me pay with an Amex even though it's listed as an possible form of payment. I kept getting an error that the merchant didn't accept this form of payment or something.
Thanks for the order. I’m sorry about the amex issue, I will check with my web merchant account to see what the is is with that.
0 x

colonel00

Post by colonel00 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:30 pm

No worries, just thought I'd mention it. That's 10 whole Delta miles I missed out on :D
0 x

MannKrafted

Post by MannKrafted » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:23 am

Based on this thread, I just hit the Tejas site and now have two grips in the process of landing in Arizona. My recent purchases will wear them well. Working my way thru the Canik family with the current members being a Gen 1 TP9SA with the decocker( never had any issues), a TP9SF Elite (Loving it, so far) and my second SFx.....(still trying to remember why I sold my first one).
Maybe should have ordered three of the grips, but 2 seemed like a fairly good decision. The Elite and SA will be the first to get the new looks.
Thanks guys for your posts.
MannKrafted
1 x

MannKrafted

Post by MannKrafted » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 pm

I didn’t know really what to expect. I work in the putter world, where guys believe that they can feel as little as one extra layer of masking tape under a rubber grip. The Tejas grips add more thickness that a wrap of tape, but judging from my two trips to the range since install, the new thickness is exactly what I needed. With the addition of a TP9SF to the fold, I’ll be placing another order, later this weekend and dressing the new one to match his siblings.
Oh! AND they look pretty sweet installed. I’ll get some group pictures taken this weekend and share.
0 x

FiteNess

Post by FiteNess » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:12 am

These look great, just ordered a set for my SFx (mottled leather, figured I'll start there and work my way to the less formal colors). Front and Center Tejas, time for an inspection :-BD
0 x
"The difference between a coward and a hero, is the direction they choose to run"

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:15 am

FiteNess wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:12 am
These look great, just ordered a set for my SFx (mottled leather, figured I'll start there and work my way to the less formal colors). Front and Center Tejas, time for an inspection :-BD
Appreciate it. If you’re free during the work week you are welcome to stop by and see your grips being made. Grab some figs while you here.
0 x