What do you want that isn't stock?

Tejas Products - Gift and Laser Engraving Products - Gun Accessories
Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

What do you want that isn't stock?

Post by Tejas Products » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:01 am

Hello everyone.

As you know we make the magazine base plates, in the process of Faux Leather grip tape amongst other gun related items.

We just acquired 3d printing capability and I am personally going today to take classes on moulding resins, plastics, etc... The goal of course is to expand our ability to create and manufacture more parts... Since I am a huge Canik fan and of course the generosity of the Admin's to allow me to post here, I generally start any new idea on my Caniks.... That being said, is there any product. . . grips, attachments, etc, etc. that you have been looking for but unable to find. Or even something new that you would like to see but isn't in the market place.... We are way early in the process of this but have to start somewhere.... As always I try to let those who help with suggestions get prototypes to test..

Thanks
Mike
Tejas Products
0 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

TL1000RSquid
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 007

Re: What do you want that isn't stock?

Post by TL1000RSquid » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Hm for plastic bits can't really think of much I'd want for any of mine, always interested in newer grips though. Could probably find a decent market for some CZ scorpion accessories.
0 x

runeight
Founding Member #: 198

Post by runeight » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Weighted back straps in different sizing?

(just throwing it out there)
0 x
We are in a civil war..
..we just haven’t brought out the guns.

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:16 pm

I like the back strap idea... I can take the ones I have and add molders putty to shape them and then cast... I am keeping a list of suggestions from various sources and hope over the coming months to start on some of those ideas.

Picked up supplies today and will start in tomorrow testing out some of my items...
0 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

runeight
Founding Member #: 198

Post by runeight » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Tejas Products wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:16 pm
I like the back strap idea... I can take the ones I have and add molders putty to shape them and then cast... I am keeping a list of suggestions from various sources and hope over the coming months to start on some of those ideas.

Picked up supplies today and will start in tomorrow testing out some of my items...
Got that idea from another members post where he weighted the optional back straps. I take no credit. ;-)
0 x
We are in a civil war..
..we just haven’t brought out the guns.

johnh
Founding Member #: 1978

Post by johnh » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:34 pm

what about a sleeves to put over the 18/20 round for when used on sf elite models
0 x