Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Firearm Reviews and Range Reports. Share your Canik experiences with other members.
By BigPapa63
So I've purchased a couple new handguns and went the range to put some lead thru them. Although these are for a different purpose, they are fun to shoot. But.....as I pulled out my Sfx, I got goosebumps. Now 400 rounds thru it and not a malfunction. With my red dot dialed in I'm shooting consistent 4" groups at 50ft. A professional shooter I am not, but this gun makes me feel like one.
By Badgerboy
Now that spring is just around the corner (yet it snowed two days ago), I will have to dig out the SFx and go a-shootin'. Need to run my SAR9s first...
By Badgerboy
Badgerboy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:07 pm Now that spring is just around the corner (yet it snowed two days ago), I will have to dig out the SFx and go a-shootin'. Need to run my SAR9s first...
Ummmm...weather update...we are looking at 5 to 8 inches of snow Wed/Thurs. More up north. I did run the SAR 9s last week and commented in another thread (spoiler alert...I liked them). I will get to the SFx sometime soon...I want to run it side by side against the Canik 34 that I bought from a from a friend last year. Just one of many side by side comparisons that I want to run.
By LWolf
Awesome! Glad to hear you're loving the SFX. The SFX had always peaked my curiosity. My Elite had always been my "go to" pistol of choice. Amazing trigger and a real workhorse! Accuracy is better then I may ever be able to achieve.

Normal range day with the TP9SF Elite- 12 yrds, steady fire.

By GlennSFX
LWolf wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:11 am Normal range day with the TP9SF Elite- 12 yrds, steady fire.
Gotta love that!!!!
I love my Combat, haven't shot the regular Elite in a little while. But it too is a great shooting gun!
New P365....Sucks!

Sorry you don't like it. I really wanted one when […]

optics ready 9mm

Hello Chet, I can't recommend a pistol off the t[…]

Sorry to burst your bubble (see what I did there..[…]

New to forum

Welcome to the forum. Ask lots of questions. If […]