Thank you for posting this.
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:39 pm
- Founding Member #: 2015
- Location: Deer Park, Texas
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm
- Founding Member #: 080
- Location: Central Florida
The level of the offense isn't changed by the status of the weapon. At the very least, he was in direct violation of several range policies, which are generally absolute about what they permit/prohibit.
As has been said somewhere, after that kind of behavior, the range probably isn't interested in assuming the responsibly for letting them back on even if they do seek training or remedial instruction. Perhaps the article referenced above said something about their demeanor upon being escorted off the line. Demeanor goes a long way...like someone who has talked themselves into handcuffs, multiple times, for possession <20g.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 1328
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 pm
- Founding Member #: 007
- Location: Texas
WHOA........between the pilot's ears.ncjw wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:43 amThe mother of all accidental discharges:
https://theaviationist.com/2018/10/14/f ... n-belgium/
Where was the RSO?...
Fifteen million dollars up in smoke.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE