Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
I was building a microwave system to support a Kentucky educational TV system. I worked for a company that built Microwave Systems in California. I traveled the US building microwave systems for various Telephone Companies. In 1969 it was Gen Tel of Kentucky.

Frank
Getting ready to bring myself into the world in less than a week..... Was getting a little cramped where I was.... LOL..... I was over 9lbs....

Those were the days my friend, la la la la... la la la la la la..
FrankW wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:46 am I was building a microwave system to support a Kentucky educational TV system. I worked for a company that built Microwave Systems in California. I traveled the US building microwave systems for various Telephone Companies. In 1969 it was Gen Tel of Kentucky.

Frank
About a week after 9/11 I had to travel to New Jersey... My company was in the World Financial building.. We had to move them from the New York side over to the Jersey side of the river ... We had enough access to the old building to setup a temporary microwave link between the 2 buildings to get all of our data service over.. It was expensive but the quickest way to get service back.... What a mess....
7 years young, and playing baseball, hockey (which I continued to play for another 35 years), and getting seriously into planes, trains and spaceships.
Had several toy and BB guns, but never dreamed it would become such a passion 47 years later.
Here's to all of us who made it this far :-BD

Neil 8-)
tp9sf elite shoots low

Sorry to hear, Mine shoots 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr[…]

I bought a Team Canik Fanatik with my name on th[…]

Military Roll Call

United States Air Force 1967 - 1971. Munitions Mai[…]

Mine is 100% stock except for grip tape. An[…]