Boy, looking at a nice Range Finder without breaking the bank. The more I read the more I get confused. Prices are all over. Features too. I’ve read several articles on magnafaction, power, field of view etc. Still confused.
Just a finder or go with one for elevation readings. Basically used for long range rifle shooting. I suppose just one that is simple to use with good glass.
If I had my choice I would go with binoculars with built in finder but I could buy another firearm given what they cost. Would have to use those a lot to justify cost.
Anyone familiar with these things?
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ EDC (EVERYDAY CARRY) PREPARDNESS & SURVIVAL
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ LIMA CHARLIE USA
- ↳ Prepper Gun Shop
- ↳ Smoky Mountain Concealment
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE