Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
Post Reply
User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Janik » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day and getting a lot of good food to eat.
1 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Tejas Products » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Last guest just left, tons of leftovers and desserts. Watching the cowboys lose AGAIN. now to start on the Christmas season.
1 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Janik » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Tejas Products wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:52 pm
Last guest just left, tons of leftovers and desserts. Watching the cowboys lose AGAIN. now to start on the Christmas season.
I'm starting Christmas shopping for myself. On your site right now about to purchase a couple grips. Still debating though if I'm going to get the black for my burnt bronze DA or try the tan. Decisions, decisions.
0 x

User avatar
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:17 am
Founding Member #: 7599
Location: Louisiana

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:05 pm

Tejas Products wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:52 pm
Watching the cowboys lose AGAIN.
Go Bills!
0 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image ImageImage

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Tejas Products » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Janik wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:03 pm
Tejas Products wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:52 pm
Last guest just left, tons of leftovers and desserts. Watching the cowboys lose AGAIN. now to start on the Christmas season.
I'm starting Christmas shopping for myself. On your site right now about to purchase a couple grips. Still debating though if I'm going to get the black for my burnt bronze DA or try the tan. Decisions, decisions.
Don’t forget the canik discount. Mucho appreciado, didn’t you just get a Glock. If so, let me know and I’ll throw a grip on for you. I don’t have them listed yet.
0 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Janik » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:11 pm

Tejas Products wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:06 pm
Don’t forget the canik discount. Mucho appreciado, didn’t you just get a Glock.
I'll have to look, forgot about a discount. Haven't purchased a Glock yet. It's kind of a long term plan. Funds are a bit tight at the moment so I'm just getting some accessories for the guns I do have at the moment.
0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Tejas Products » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Janik wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:11 pm
Tejas Products wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:06 pm
Don’t forget the canik discount. Mucho appreciado, didn’t you just get a Glock.
I'll have to look, forgot about a discount. Haven't purchased a Glock yet. It's kind of a long term plan. Funds are a bit tight at the moment so I'm just getting some accessories for the guns I do have at the moment.
CANIK20 is the discount code....

I get it on the new Glock.... Money is now going for presents for the wife and kids....
1 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Tejas Products » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:08 pm

LT USN (Ret.) wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:05 pm
Tejas Products wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:52 pm
Watching the cowboys lose AGAIN.
Go Bills!
Sigh. I know
0 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Janik » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Well, got a little Christmas shopping done for myself this evening. Ordered a couple grips from @Tejas Products for one of my Elites and a DA. Then, I purchased another reduced power spring kit for one of my DA's from @GallowayPrecision , along with a 22lb steel guide rod. That's probably about the extent I'll be spending on myself this Christmas.
0 x

sgschwend
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:17 pm
Location: Oak Harbor, WA

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by sgschwend » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you-all.
A buddy dropped by and gave me 1000 9 mm brass casings. A nice addition to my supply. He is in his 80's and has stopped reloading but still shoots mostly shotguns.

Nice forum to both learn new ideas and see what other folks are doing.

Steve
1 x
Ruger Mark IV 22/45
Rossi RS22 Rifle
Canik TP9SF

qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:52 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by qballbandit » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:09 pm

Best wishes to all!

Janik, if you got the black grips for the DA, would you mind posting pics? I've been on the fence about it. I like the color of the DA so much, I've been hesitant to alter it's appearance, but would like that bit of extra width on the grip. I really appreciated how it expanded the Elite's grip.

Thanks very much,

Neil 8-)
1 x
"Train Smart, Train Often, And Train Safe"

Lgaam
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm
Founding Member #: 080
Location: Central Florida

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Lgaam » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:12 am

Happy Thanksgiving, all. I got my to-go plate from the in-laws when I got home last night. We've got our Thanksgiving meal planned for Sunday.

I'm sitting here at my desk trying to figure out which Black Friday emails to forward to my wife as hints.
0 x

User avatar
Badgerboy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 969
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:08 am
Founding Member #: 999

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Badgerboy » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 am

Happy belated Thanksgiving wishes to all.
0 x
If Progress means 'to move forward'...what does Congress mean?

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Janik » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:46 am

qballbandit wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:09 pm
I like the color of the DA so much, I've been hesitant to alter it's appearance
Me too. I don't know how it's going to affect the appearance, but I do want a little more grip.
0 x

Post Reply