Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
Ever thought about doing some hats? Like some Richardson 112 hats? I know that will get in to finding someone to stitch them. I’m looking to get some CF gear. Being my head is lacking in the hair department I wear hats....all the time. Nothing crazy even the cf logo with the canik bird. I really like the Richardson hats or yupoong for structured snap backs, legacy makes a nice unstructured SnapBack.
- Staff Member
- Posts: 2592
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
- Founding Member #: 001
- Location: Iowa
I've been looking into it. Every time I find a good deal, I have to order a mass quantity to get the deal. Unfortunately the budget doesn't allow for that. But it's something I'm working on, and will look into it again this week. Would like to find a local embroiderer, but that's not panning out either, since they want me to purchase a minimum of 24. But I'll keep looking at options.
Janik, not sure if you've looked into it but Matt from Demolition Ranch (Youtube) has a merch business now called Bunker Branding. They do cap stitching. No idea what their rates are or quantities but he's a gun guy and even has Caniks in some of his videos.
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:49 am
- Founding Member #: 013
- Location: Central Florida
I have a couple of low profile hats from another Forum. I wouldn't be interested in the high top baseball cap. I prefer the low profile baseball cap. Take a look at the Adams low profile caps at Amazon. Very reasonable priced for basic hat. I believe the other forum ordered them directly from someone with embroidery included. Do a search on Adams low profile embroidery caps and you will get several people to order from with embroidery.
- LT USN (Ret.)
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 2539
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:17 am
- Founding Member #: 7599
- Location: Louisiana
I bought one of those "distressed" Canik hats...I like it...people at the bar keep buying me drinks because I look "down-n-out"...and after several, I am "out-n-down"...
If Progress means 'to move forward'...what does Congress mean?
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm
- Founding Member #: 080
- Location: Central Florida
And maybe one option that, while espousing Canik Fanaticism, does not have a picture of a Canik. It draws less attention in certain circles.
Totally agree with this !
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ KNOWLEDGE BASE
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS, EVENTS & MEET UPS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ CF Gear - Canik Fanatik & 2A Gear
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE